Store | Gadget
Foldable Willys MB Jeep
GOODesign is a design studio established in Seoul, Korea by a representative who has been active in product design and 3D CG field for 20 years. As a design company that pursues a reasonable and differentiated digital design, it has always presented a new direction through working with clients such as Hyundai Motor, Siemens Korea and beiersdorf. This time, we have put out the life product for 3D printing by utilizing various technique design based on the shape of the Class-A surface. These products are especially the result of deep research on the 3D printing dominant shape that can not be mass-produced using a mold.
With the request and high vote from FAB365.net's request page, I designed this foldable Willis Jeep.
Willis MB Jeep request ➪
Through this folding Willis MB Jeep, I made my first convertible car. The convertible car requires a lot of work as it is necessary to make a chair and interior, and there is little space to put the structure. In this work, I found it very difficult to make a convertible car by folding it.
This time, I inevitably adopted a way to separate the wheels. And some parts were printed and attached separately. The hood can be opened and closed, and the windshield can be rotated forward. The wheels also roll very well.
The folding process is as follows.
1. Rotate the front part of the jeep and turn it over.
2. Connect the lower body to the upper body.
3. Close the hood and move the windshield forward and tilt it back.
4. Press and fit each of the four wheels.
5. Put the fuel tank base on the back and put the fuel tank on top.
6. Attach the spare tire to the rear of the vehicle.
7. Cut the filament to a length of 1.8mm, fit it on the steering wheel, and apply adhesive to the front hole of the driver's seat.
1 : 32 scale
When expanded, size = X 73mm, Y 104mm, Z 37mm After folding X 50mm, Y 108mm, Z 52mm
Feel free to talk about your product.
Comments that are irrelevant to the topic may be deleted