Foldable Nissan Skyline GTR
GOODesign is a design studio established in Seoul, Korea by a representative who has been active in product design and 3D CG field for 20 years. As a design company that pursues a reasonable and differentiated digital design, it has always presented a new direction through working with clients such as Hyundai Motor, Siemens Korea and beiersdorf. This time, we have put out the life product for 3D printing by utilizing various technique design based on the shape of the Class-A surface. These products are especially the result of deep research on the 3D printing dominant shape that can not be mass-produced using a mold.
FAB365.net's request page has many design requests from customers. I would like to reflect these customer requests whenever possible, but it is difficult to reflect all requests because we need technical studies of the structure.
But luckily, I am able to create the Nissan Skyline GTR from one of the highest requests this time, the movie Fast & furious.
Like the previous Mercedes 3-door design, the tire was designed to be fitted by printing the tire with TPU (rubber-like) material.
The folding process of this Nissan Skyline GTR is a little different from the previous order. Make the bottom part first.
The folding order is as follows:
1. Rotate the connector on the bottom part and insert it into the hole on the opposite floor part to join them together.
2. Press and connet the side part into the roof part.
3. Insert the front part into the bottom part.
4. Insert the rear part into the bottom part.
5. Glue the rear spoiler to the trunk.
6. Paint the wheel with a paint marker or brush before fitting the tires.
7. Fit the tires and it is complete.
In the future, FAB365 will try to reflect many requests from customers.
1 : 38 scale
When expanded, size = X 118mm, Y 125mm, Z 46mm After folding X 52mm, Y 124mm, Z 35mm
Feel free to talk about your product.
Comments that are irrelevant to the topic may be deleted
did you make it? please write making story !Write Review