GOODesign is a design studio established in Seoul, Korea by a representative who has been active in product design and 3D CG field for 20 years. As a design company that pursues a reasonable and differentiated digital design, it has always presented a new direction through working with clients such as Hyundai Motor, Siemens Korea and beiersdorf. This time, we have put out the life product for 3D printing by utilizing various technique design based on the shape of the Class-A surface. These products are especially the result of deep research on the 3D printing dominant shape that can not be mass-produced using a mold.
Designed for 3D printing of Space X's important space programs, the Dragon capsule and Falcon 9 Rocket have gained a lot of popularity from customers. And, of course, there were many requests to create a design product related to this.
There are two, Fairing and Falcon heavy. Of these, we first produced Fairing, which takes relatively little development time.
This Fairing is designed to replace the Dragon capsule on the previously created Falcon 9 rocket.
In addition, I have designed a satellite that can be mounted inside.
The satellite was designed so that the solar panels could move, and the arms connected to the solar panels could move together.
※ Fairing L and R can fall during printing, so I recommend using Brim. ※
The process of making after printing is as follows.
1. Push up the front panel of the satellite and press it into place.
2. Press and insert the solar panel into the connection bar next to the body. After connecting, unfold the solar panel and check that the connecting rods are fitted.
3. Press and connect the ring-shaped part (PAF connection part) to the bottom of the satellite.
4. Put the satellite on top of PAF (Payload Attach Fitting).
5. Fold the Parabolic antenna part and attach it to the Parabolic antenna on the front with adhesive.
6. After placing the PAF and the satellite on the desk/floor, hold each fairing in one hand, and connect the fairing to each other as if covering the PAF and the satellite.
7. Remove the dragon capsule from the Falcon 9 rocket and place the fairing on it.
Please refer to the video for the detailed process.
Falcon heavy is also in preparation, so stay tuned!
Sentinel size = X 80mm, Y 104mm, Z 90mm / Sentinel Part size = X 22mm, Y 22mm, Z 10mm, X 27mm, Y 27mm, Z 2mm, After folding X 49mm, Y 55mm, Z 96mm
Feel free to talk about your product.
Comments that are irrelevant to the topic may be deleted