Print-in-place Articulated Starwars ATAT
GOODesign is a design studio established in Seoul, Korea by a representative who has been active in product design and 3D CG field for 20 years. As a design company that pursues a reasonable and differentiated digital design, it has always presented a new direction through working with clients such as Hyundai Motor, Siemens Korea and beiersdorf. This time, we have put out the life product for 3D printing by utilizing various technique design based on the shape of the Class-A surface. These products are especially the result of deep research on the 3D printing dominant shape that can not be mass-produced using a mold.
Requests from FAB365.net have received numerous requests from customers. Among them, there are the most requests for Star Wars items, and this time we created ATAT, which received the most requests. ATAT stands for All Terrain Armored Transport and first appeared in the Star Wars
The characteristics of ATAT designed this time are first of all,
1) Almost every detail is described. It has described more detail than any ATAT produced by 3D printing so far.
2) Using the print-in-place and folding structure, almost all movements were implemented with just a few printings.
How to make after printing is as follows.
1. Rotate and attach the neck to the connected lower body.
※ Caution※ If the neck is not attached to the lower body first, the upper body cannot be properly connected later.
2. Put the upper body on the lower body. At this time, use the elasticity to slightly open and fit. Then, attach the side parts to the upper body with adhesive.
3. Push the head and put it on the neck.
4. Fold the ankle and attach it to the leg with adhesive.
5. Push the foot and put it on the leg.
6. Glue the 4 legs prepared in this way to the body.
Since the legs and neck can move in multiple angles, it is possible to create a scene in the movie.
1 : 144 scale
Size, X 70mm, Y 191mm, Z 157mm
Feel free to talk about your product.
Comments that are irrelevant to the topic may be deleted