Foldable Dodge Charger
GOODesign is a design studio established in Seoul, Korea by a representative who has been active in product design and 3D CG field for 20 years. As a design company that pursues a reasonable and differentiated digital design, it has always presented a new direction through working with clients such as Hyundai Motor, Siemens Korea and beiersdorf. This time, we have put out the life product for 3D printing by utilizing various technique design based on the shape of the Class-A surface. These products are especially the result of deep research on the 3D printing dominant shape that can not be mass-produced using a mold.
Thanks to the enthusiastic response of customers to the Nissan GTR, the Dodge Charger, which has been requested a lot, was made in a folding way. The Dodge Charger is a very popular car because it has appeared in many movies and TV shows.
In particular, it became more famous by appearing in Fast and Furious, Duke of Hazzard.
This car is designed so that the wheel is placed inside the body, so the lower part of this car is divided and printed so that it can be inserted later.
When folding the body, make sure to check the positions of the protrusions and holes required for connection.
The folding order is as follows:
1. Fold the lower body of the vehicle and complete the lower body of the vehicle first. When fitting the tire, the printing bottom must be inward.
2. Put the side of the upper body of the car on the lower body first, and then the hood and the trunk on the sides.
3. Insert the other side into the lower body.
4. Press the ceiling from top to bottom to fit it.
5. Then put in the rest of the front radiator grille, rear bumper, engine and hood, and you're done.
This Dodge Charger is also very popular for tuning by a lot of people. So I designed it with engine tuning in mind.
Please also look forward to tuning parts!
Be sure to check out the video!
1 : 38 scale
When expanded, size = X 90mm, Y 140mm, Z 37mm After folding X 53mm, Y 142mm, Z 39mm
Feel free to talk about your product.
Comments that are irrelevant to the topic may be deleted