Oil lamp style LED candle light
GOODesign is a design studio established in Seoul, Korea by a representative who has been active in product design and 3D CG field for 20 years. As a design company that pursues a reasonable and differentiated digital design, it has always presented a new direction through working with clients such as Hyundai Motor, Siemens Korea and beiersdorf. This time, we have put out the life product for 3D printing by utilizing various technique design based on the shape of the Class-A surface. These products are especially the result of deep research on the 3D printing dominant shape that can not be mass-produced using a mold.
I think the classic design is good for the lighting used in the interior. So this time, I designed an oil lamp type lighting. Just put the LED candle light inside the transparent part.
The way to put the LED candle light is by lifting the transparent part and putting it in, just like lighting a real oil lamp.
The making process is as follows.
Please refer to the video.
1. First, fold each of the 2 frames.
2. Connect the frame to the Kerosene Container and Ventilator Holder.
3. Place the small ring first, then the larger one on the transparent glass chimney.
4. Insert the Ventilator from the bottom up into the Ventilator holder and insert the Ventilator cap.
5. Insert the glass chimney under the ventilator.
6. Insert the lever into the hole in the center of the Kerosene Container and then insert it into the hole in both frames.
7. Insert the frame handle into the frame, and also insert the Ventilator handle into the Ventilator cap.
8. Finally, screw cap into the oil container (Kerosene Container) and insert it to complete.
To use, simply lift it over the transparent Glass Chimney and tilt the LED candle into it.
※ Only LED candles should be used. You should never use real candles.
Feel free to talk about your product.
Comments that are irrelevant to the topic may be deleted