GOODesign is a design studio established in Seoul, Korea by a representative who has been active in product design and 3D CG field for 20 years. As a design company that pursues a reasonable and differentiated digital design, it has always presented a new direction through working with clients such as Hyundai Motor, Siemens Korea and beiersdorf. This time, we have put out the life product for 3D printing by utilizing various technique design based on the shape of the Class-A surface. These products are especially the result of deep research on the 3D printing dominant shape that can not be mass-produced using a mold.
The previously made excavator has gained great popularity from customers. So I wanted to design more heavy equipment, so I designed the skid loader this time. Again, all movements have been reproduced.
The making process is as follows.
1. Fold the lower body and fit the tire.
2. Sliding the engine through it, then inserting it into the cockpit.
3. Glue the grate windows.
4. Pull the cylinder of the lift arm until it clicks into place.
5. Rotate the piston and fit it into the lift arm. And put this piston in the cylinder.
6. Connect the safety tread between the lift arms.
7. Connect the bucket to the lift arm.
8. Connect the lower body to the lift arm and connect the cockpit + engine parts to complete.
We hope you love this skid loader a lot, and look forward to the heavy equipment that will be introduced in the future!
Feel free to talk about your product.
Comments that are irrelevant to the topic may be deleted