Starship Cargo- Space X
GOODesign is a design studio established in Seoul, Korea by a representative who has been active in product design and 3D CG field for 20 years. As a design company that pursues a reasonable and differentiated digital design, it has always presented a new direction through working with clients such as Hyundai Motor, Siemens Korea and beiersdorf. This time, we have put out the life product for 3D printing by utilizing various technique design based on the shape of the Class-A surface. These products are especially the result of deep research on the 3D printing dominant shape that can not be mass-produced using a mold.
Projects in Space X are going well now. With the success of several launch trials, the form of the prototype is gradually taking shape. The Starship prototype we designed before became very popular, and customers continued to ask for the complete Starship design, so this time we designed this for Starship Cargo.
Its main features are:
1. Depicted a honeycomb-shaped heat-resistant tile that protects the hull from burning when the Starship enters the atmosphere.
2. The design of the booster has been changed to the form that is currently being produced.
3. A structure that opens and closes the hangar is applied.
4. A structure has been created that can load specific cargo inside the hangar.
1. To make the booster stronger, set the Infill to 30% or higher.
2. Fix loose parts more firmly with adhesive.
If you are having problems with printing, check out our printing tips.
In the future, I plan to make a number of Space X products as designs for 3D printing.
Please submit your requests to Fab365 Requests.
Scale 1 : 144
Biggest part size x 63mm, y 63mm, z 184mm
Feel free to talk about your product.
Comments that are irrelevant to the topic may be deleted
did you make it? please write making story !Write Review