GOODesign is a design studio established in Seoul, Korea by a representative who has been active in product design and 3D CG field for 20 years. As a design company that pursues a reasonable and differentiated digital design, it has always presented a new direction through working with clients such as Hyundai Motor, Siemens Korea and beiersdorf. This time, we have put out the life product for 3D printing by utilizing various technique design based on the shape of the Class-A surface. These products are especially the result of deep research on the 3D printing dominant shape that can not be mass-produced using a mold.
In response to numerous requests from customers, I designed the F-22 Raptor for 3D printing.
The main features are:
1. The missile hangar can be opened and closed.
2. The angle of the wing flaps can be changed.
3. The angle of the horizontal tail wings can be changed.
4. The angle of the thrust vectoring flap at the rear of the engine can be changed.
5. Landing gears can be equipped.
Precautions to be taken when printing and making are as follows:
1. When printing wings, it is recommended to use a brim so that it does not fall off the bed during printing.
2. If the brim is not cut accurately, the parts may not fit well, so please remove the brim carefully.
3. The flap of the main wing is not designed to move, but is designed to be attached to the user's desired angle.
4. Hold the thrust vectoring flap at the rear of the engine with pliers and turn it into place.
1 : 72 Scale
Largest part in printing, size = X 93mm, Y 130mm, Z 132mm, After full assembly size= X 194mm, Y 263mm, Z 73mm
Feel free to talk about your product.
Comments that are irrelevant to the topic may be deleted