Safe vault storage(box)
GOODesign is a design studio established in Seoul, Korea by a representative who has been active in product design and 3D CG field for 20 years. As a design company that pursues a reasonable and differentiated digital design, it has always presented a new direction through working with clients such as Hyundai Motor, Siemens Korea and beiersdorf. This time, we have put out the life product for 3D printing by utilizing various technique design based on the shape of the Class-A surface. These products are especially the result of deep research on the 3D printing dominant shape that can not be mass-produced using a mold.
There are many boxes around us that hold objects of various shapes and sizes. In particular, there are a lot of small things related to work on the desk, and there are a lot of storage (Box) to put them in. But it's hard to find Storage(Box) with fun and humor. So Fab365 is designing Storage (Boxes) that are fun to see and use. As a series, this time, I designed a storage (Box) in the form of a bank vault.
The door of the bank vault is designed with several cogs connected to it. Therefore, the friction between the parts is high and the gears may not move well. Therefore, we recommend that you do the following after printing is complete.
1) First, carefully shake and move the cog wheels to drop the parts so that they do not stick. It is better to use pliers with a tapered tip.
2) Then, insert the handle and turn it to check if the gears or locking bolts move well.
3) If the locking and opening function does not work well because it does not move well, you can drop the sewing machine oil or lube between each part to make it move smoothly. Sewing oil or lube is easily available, and sometimes, when you purchase a 3D printer, it is included with several tools.
4) When it is confirmed that various parts move well, press the front part with the safe door to the back body of the safe and connect it.
5) Finally, attach the handle to the shape of the protrusion in the center of the door and attach it with glue.
For other printing issues, please check the Print-tips.
Print Tips ➪
Buy Lube ➪
Buy Sewing oil ➪
Buy Metallic Filament ➪
Biggest part size X : 82mm, Y : 82mm, Z : 63mm
Feel free to talk about your product.
Comments that are irrelevant to the topic may be deleted