GOODesign is a design studio established in Seoul, Korea by a representative who has been active in product design and 3D CG field for 20 years. As a design company that pursues a reasonable and differentiated digital design, it has always presented a new direction through working with clients such as Hyundai Motor, Siemens Korea and beiersdorf.
This time, we have put out the life product for 3D printing by utilizing various technique design based on the shape of the Class-A surface. These products are especially the result of deep research on the 3D printing dominant shape that can not be mass-produced using a mold.
However, for each country and society, ribbons are used with different meanings of color.
If you look at its origins, you can find it on the Internet. Since the Internet began, netizens have used Ribbon to express their opinions about specific social issues.
The most representative case is the 'Blue Ribbon Appreciation' movement that took place in 1996 when US Senator Exxon submitted a bill to ban the use of 'abusive language' on the Internet.
Since then, the various colored ribbons that decorate the Internet site and meanings are as follows.
1. Blue Ribbon : The most representative ribbon used to oppose censorship.
It is also used as a tool for pet protection.
2. White Ribbon : A ribbon against a man's violence against a woman.
3. Black Ribbon : A ribbon used in anarchist and workers' movement.
4. Gray Ribbon : A ribbon appealing to children with disabilities.
5. Yellow Ribbon : A ribbon to ban junk mail (indiscriminate advertising mail).
6. Brown Ribbon : A ribbon to highlight beer drinking rights worldwide.
7. Red Ribbon : A ribbon emphasizing social education for AIDS.
In addition, according to the color of the ribbon, the medical community uses a colorful ribbon as a symbol to publicize a certain disease to the public and to give a message of hope toward overcoming the disease.
1. The red ribbon indicates love and passion while informing that HIV / AIDS is an infectious disease caused by blood exchange. And it is an expression of protection, support and understanding of the human rights of HIV / AIDS infected people, emphasizing social education on HIV / AIDS diseases and expressing support for HIV / AIDS patients and all those working for them.
2.The Pink Ribbon has been launched in October every year since it was first created in 1990 by world-renowned cosmetics company, EsterLoader, to promote awareness of breast cancer and the importance of early screening.
3. Blue Ribbon is being deployed worldwide every September in order to raise awareness of early screening for prostate cancer, which is soaring in Westernized diet. This campaign has spread to many countries around the world since its inception in 1999 by Cap Cure, a nonprofit organization in the UK.
4. Orange ribbon means starvation, leukemia, multiple sclerosis.
5. Yellow ribbon means suicide prevention, missing child protection, lung cancer.
6. Purple Ribbon means animal abuse prevention, ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder), and pancreatic cancer.
Therefore, it can be used as a means of expressing your own social expressions.
These ribbons are made in a form that does not require support and can be easily print even for beginners of 3D printers. However, Raft or Brim is required.
Even if you put the clothes pin, you can safely wear it because it does not fall off well.
People who are burdened with putting on clothes can print a little bigger, put them on various rings and attach them to bags or key chains.
The size is 24mm x 40mm x 8.25mm.
- Ultimaker 2
- 30 min
Feel free to talk about your product. Comments that are irrelevant to the topic may be deleted