So, i had many tryes. MANY... Since i had my first Ender 3 v2, im trying this, i guess i had a whole grey pool after all. Finally i managed to print it with P1P, sadly my settings are still not perfect, so i printed it party by part to prevent the fail of the whole print and waste more filament. I printed a small cross for it for extra, and at the engine part, i "burned" it a little bit with lighter, so it has a bit of "smoked" effect on it :D
Maybe im just too maximalist, but doesnt feel perfect, but thats what i managed to do :( I really need to figure out what to improve with my P1P settings, so if you see any problem, this is why :/
I like it anyway, nice model!