A Wild Female AT-AT Appears!


I found Fab365 and knew this was gonna be my free model to test out what they make. I went with pink, because why not?

Printed on a slightly modded Ender 3 S1 Pro
.2mm layer height for everything except the head I did .16mm
Speeds were between 40 and 75mm/s depending on the size of the part. The body I went 75mm/s for everything and she still came out great. Everything moves and looks dang fine.

All in all it took 6 hours for everything to print. Not to shabby.

I'm gonna be joining their Patreon's highest tier next week!

Pink At-AT
Tell your friends!
Go to list

Comments 1

  • fab365

    Thank you for sharing your insight with the community. Tips like this will definitely help other users when they are printing the ATAT. The pink filament looks great and we will happily welcome you to our patreon! Thank you for sharing your print with us and we can't wait to see what other prints you have!