This really is a nice design and printed beautifully - however, I was never able to free the left-side lever/gear assembly on the bottom without breaking the exact same part each time - and believe me, when I got to the 2nd/3rd attempt I was being extremely careful. I used tiny c-clamps and wooden spacers to apply slight pressure and was able to free the main slide, but the opposing levered gears - what a frustrating disaster. I've printed many flexi/gear based designs without issues, but I'm absolutely done with this. It would have been so easy to add a non-mechanical version of the lid in the zip file. It looks just as nice. In the end, that's exactly what I had to do vs. throwing it in the trash. I intentionally snapped and removed all of the mechanical parts and then glued the cross and levers into place - same great look, zero frustration.